This is a great recipe to prepare ahead of time and serve the individual parchment packets to your guests…or you can pop them in the oven and eat the content standing at your counter like I typically do!
This is kind of a “non” recipe, meaning I’m going to give you the ingredient list and depending on how many people you are feeding you can adjust the amount to your liking…
Wild Gulf Shrimp (6 per person)
Lemon, thinly sliced (three slices per packet)
Lemon Juice (1 teaspoon per packet)
White Wine (1 tablespoon per packet)
Salted Butter (1 tablespoon per packet)
Sun-Dried Tomatoes packed in oil, chopped (1 tablespoon per packet)
Parsley, chopped fine
Red pepper flakes, (1/4 teaspoon per packet)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Learn how to prepare your parchment packets here.
- Place lemon slices next to the fold of the parchment paper, followed by the shrimp, tomatoes, butter, lemon juice, wine, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
- Working from one end (the center of the heart) begin tightly folding the open edge of the paper, making sure to form a seal.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and cook for ten minutes
Serve over spaghetti squash, rice, pasta or on their own!